Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cutting all around


Well today I finally decided to get a much needed haircut but not possessing any hair styling talent and not having a ton of time to devote to hair do-ing, I opted for a simple bob. I looked up donating what was cut off but apparently since I did not braid it and since it is not at least 10in long, my 2lbs of dead keratin cannot be used for a wig. I'll send it anyway to http://www.locksoflove.org/ as they can make money to support what they do off of my hair.

When Zach got home from his trip this evening he and I also started demolishing ("demo" as the lingo goes) the badly dry walled hallway (We will continue in the morning). We are pulling everything out so we can repair the roof, put up insulation, improve the electrical outlet situations, wainscoting, wall sconces, decent overhead lights, paint and put down real hardwood flooring. Then we can tackle all the other projects around the house like the bathrooms, the kitchen, lack of ceiling fans, lack of insulation under the floors & in the ceiling, new tin roof, the yard, etc.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW. It is very different but I like it. ^^