Sunday, July 05, 2009

Busy Weekend (Sunday)

All week I have been fighting with the backdoor by having to slam so hard the wall would shake to properly close. This morning, a little hungover, I finally snapped. Unfortunately waking up Sharon by fussing with an inanimate object at the top of my lungs got her attention a little too early in the morning. (insert fight) We took off to the Home depot and picked up a new door, ceiling fan for the kitchen and a working flood light.
Now I had no idea that we would be doing this today! I promise. But here is is 10:30 at night and I have ripped the old door out and installed a new one better than before, Replaced the mid 70's model fan, and finally got a motion sensor that actually senses motion!
Anyway, everything makes the house a little more homey and a little more toward my goal. Time to take a hot bath and get ready for the work week ahead.


Old beat up back door
.

New leaded glass beauty

No comments: