Saturday, May 09, 2009

Koryo Spaghetti Dinner May 2009


The MGC anime club, Koryo Fox, that I advise had a last hurrah spaghetti dinner at our house Wednesday night. The kids devoured the spaghetti with meatballs (thanks Zach), cherry vanilla ice cream and the garlic bread. Zach and I were glad to be able to give them a night of fun during finals. We are firm believers in the fact that every college student should have at least one spaghetti dinner (cheap & easy) and a break during finals. Some students watched "Shaun of the Dead" while others played piano and looked up Facebook (I do not have a Facebook account. I guess I'm behind the times. Now I feel old). Some of them will be back next year but some of them are moving on (graduating, transferring, next step of their lives). We'll miss those leaving as this was a good group but we look forward to helping those staying become well rounded indiviuals while maybe watching some good anime!!!

Sharon

No comments: