Saturday, December 10, 2005

Thanksgiving Trip to Georgia




Zach and I went home to Georgia for Thanksgiving due to the generosity of Zach's aunt Carol. Thanks Carol!
We stuffed ourselves, saw family and went shopping on the day after Thanksgiving but those who know me will be greatly surprised to note that I didn't take many pictures. I was too busy seeing people and doing things. But I do have some pictures!
The first picture is of Carol and Daniel. Zach's grandmother Betty, aunt Carol, cousin Daniel, mom Patty, Zach and I went to The Cracker Barrel for lunch at Banks Crossing which is a shopping center in Banks County right across the Jackson County line near Commerce. The second picture is of me, Zach and Patty at our table. The third picture is a nice picture of mother and son. I'll post more pics later as they are currently on the video camera and I need Zach's technical expertise to get them onto the blog. We miss you guys!
Sharon

No comments: