Sunday, October 23, 2005

Mushroom Soup and Tinker Bell





The first two pictures are of a dried mushroom soup mix that Zach and I bought at a local Japanese Wholesale Market (think Sam's club) known as Marukai Market. The only English on the package is on the while label. Unfortunately I didn't realize that the directions were not on the white label. They are in Japanese on the package itself. Does anyone know how to read Japanese?
The second image is my new t-shirt from the Disney Store. It was on sale ($9.50!) and they had my size! I had to get it as it had a nicely drawn mushroom on it.

On another note, my hat came from the CocoICHIBANYA Curry House in Hawaii. Good curry. The restaurant is a franchise from Japan and the only US sites are in Hawaii. The only bad thing is that the food is good, cheap and there is a restaurant in walking distance from the apartment. I have to watch my curry consumption.

No comments: